JS Series Concrete Mixer is twin shaft compulsory concrete mixer. The common used models include JS500, JS750, JS1000, JS1500, JS2000 and JS3000. It cannot only work independently, but also be applied, together with concrete batching machine, in concrete batching plant. JS Series Concrete Mixer has such advantages as reasonable and compact structure, outstanding mixing quality, high mixing efficiency, low energy consumption and long service life.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ? A: We are surely a factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time? A: Generally it is 20 days if the goods are in stock. It will be 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock. Q: Do you provide spare parts ? A: Yes, we absolutely can provide you with spare parts later on. We love long term relationship. Q: What is your terms of payment ? A: Our payment is usually T/T, L/C. Or you can choose to pay 40% as down payment by T/T and the rest of 60% as L/C.